"Very quick and efficient service, I didn't have to deliver my laptop, the service was brought to me in my home. Haven't had any problems, and price was excellent compared to other places."
"This guy is great.....he will not leave his customers unhappy for his service, he may not be the cheapest in the market, but he definitely is not a rip off.....very easy to talk with.....try him...and forget about Geek Squad team...... :) thanks khalel and please keep it up...."
"KDD Solutions was the right way to go. My computer is up and running again, so I'm a happy guy. Also, he answers his phone when you call, which is better then what you get with a lot of other companies out there."
"I wanted to pass along a glowing review of Khalel's computer services. Khalel was knowledgeable, helpful and solved my computer woes at a fraction of the price of what it would have cost me if I went with Geek Squad. Thank you so much - I wish you the best of success in the future."
No comments:
Post a Comment